Fiberglass special size duct rodders or push pulling rodders and commonly called fiberglass duct rodder its nature passing through under ground ducts by ups, down negotiating the duct curvature thus very convenient to pull the cables , wires inside the duct , also it can be used to locate the duct block or damage portion identifications . it has high safety aspects to use underground applications because of its non conductivity of electricity, sets a major safety to site workers .
It has been built with rigid sturdy steel tubular fabrication for easy usage at site and can be self coiled in the tubular frame and easily roll like trolley on ground by its wheels fitted at bottom .
The ducts rodders normally comes in various diameters from 4.5 mm to 18 mm as per ground applications. The 18mm duct rodder is a special size which is for large diameter tube and cable pole as the push-pull tools.
|Specification||Rod Diameter (mm)||16mm|
|Rod Length (m)||30m-500m|
|Frame Spec.(mm)||1300x450x1330,1200x420x1220,1400x350x1350, |
|Wall thickness of Metal Frame||2.2mm|
|Color||Blue, yellow, red, white,black, orange etc|
|Rod Inner||Extruded by fiber glass and high strength resin at high temperature|
|Rod Outer||High Density polyethylene coating|
|Iron Frame||Steel with high temperature sprayed plastic or Spray coating|
|Working temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Packaging||Inside||Plastic woven strip wrapped the frame|
|Outside||Carton or pallets|
Sinta portable fiberglass duct rodder has the following advantages:
1. strong non-conductive fiberglass rod construction
3. For longer conduit runs and underground duct
4. Rugged tubular steel reel with adjustable brake position.
5. Feed device allows rod to feed out or be wound back onto reel with easy push or pull of rod.
6. Yellow or white color for easy to visible.
· Excellent flexibility
· Light weight Metal frame for easy transportation
· Paint spray after galvanized steel frame with a brake
· Meter markings showing the length of each ring
If you are interested in our fiberglass duct rodder, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.